Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Report on Todd Bentley

The healing revival in Lakeland Florida has left me very suspicious. Not because I don't believe in miracles, I certainly do. But because of some of the oddness that I hear being taught by Todd Bentlley the lead speaker and healer. His fascination and emphasis on Angels is not Biblical and certainly not a main emphasis of the scriptures. He also does not emphasize the Gospel. In the Ministry of Jesus the miracle itself is rarely the focal point, rather it is pointing to a truth about Christ or the new faith of the one healed. So yeah I'm not quite on the Todd Bentley bandwagon. I was given more reason to stay off the bandwagon today when I read an article by William Dembski about his attendance at a service led by Todd Bentley, I recommend reading it

http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=28460

No comments: