Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Why Bother

The first question I have to answer is why bother the world with another blog. The simplest reason is that Abraham Piper convinced me with his list of six reasons why Pastors should blog. I found his six reasons compelling.

My second reason is that this will provide me with another opportunity to interact with the people of my church (mine out of love not possession), this opportunity will also allow them to get to know me in ways that may not possible through any other avenue.

Last, the nature of the blog gives me an arena for discussions that are not natural discussions for the pulpit, so these benefits and reasons are the justification for adding another blog to the already cluttered world of blogs.

(As you can tell this blog is directed toward the people of the church I serve, however everyone is welcome)

God Bless

No comments: